Ocaveraryna is a boss. It appears as a giant Pink Buster with a Purple Outline. It also has 4 normal busters on top of it (2 of them are on the back corners of it, the other 2 on the sides).
It's name appears Purple and Upside Down when in-game.
- Shoots a large Purple Bullet that does 25% more damage of a Buster's Bullet with maxed Cannon Damage. Shoots once every second. The Purple Bullet goes through walls. Has no recoil. The Purple Bullet is half the speed of a normal buster's bullet however, making it easier to dodge. Shot once every 2.5 second.
- The Smaller Busters shoot bullets which do equal the damage of a buster with 2 points of cannon damage. Has no Recoil. Bullets shot by it's busters will be slightly slower. They shoot once every second. The Cannonballs shot by these Busters also go through walls, and have a slight bit of a Pink Color too.
- Can Multi-Target, it chases whatever the main buster is targeting, the smaller Busters on top can target different Vehicles, which makes the boss able to target up to 5 at the same time.
- It can go through walls without taking damage, this makes it useless trying to get it to run into a wall.
- If it's idle, it stands in place, not moving or turning until a Player comes by. It's FoV is as 25% larger than the FoV of a Flash/Piercer.
Strong Against: Melee Classes, anything that is unaware of it's Bullets.
Weak Against: Ranged and Healing Classes (yes, it takes damage from things healing it), larger groups of Targets (minimum of 6).
It is very easy to outrun, as it is even slower than a buster. Team up with Busters (at least 10, since it's quite strong). Also, don't bother trying to get it to run into a wall, the Boss itself can go through them.
Healing Classes actually damage it, so Ambulamps, Hearts and other Healing Classes can kill it.
Melee Classes should avoid it at all costs (unless the Boss is extremely low on health and you want to steal the kill).
Killing it will give 9500 points (more than enough to max all of your stats and up to 9500 Repair Kits).